Join our team!
We’re always looking for caring professionals who are dedicated to serving their clients with excellence.
Our clients have high expectations, and so do we.
We know the power of incredible team members. And that means we put every effort into attracting and retaining exceptional talent that not only meets our clients’ expectations but also exceeds them. To that end, we have built a team culture of positive relationships, constant support, and candid feedback. We also provide ongoing training so that you are equipped with every resource you need to succeed.
Looking for a culture of mutual respect and positivity?
We pride ourselves on our service:
- Matching a dedicated personal assistant with each client to ensure a long-term relationship
- Creating a positive team culture based on values
- Providing ongoing support from management and fellow employees
- W-2 employee
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid time off and paid sick leave
- Part-time flexible schedule = a healthy work-life balance
Pepper’s Personal Assistants provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pepper’s Personal Assistants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.