Pepper’s Personal Assistants is happy to support clients in the home by following the safety requirements released by the Washington State Governor’s Office. The health of our employees and clients is our top priority.
Here is what Pepper’s and our personal assistants are doing to reinforce the requirements:
- Employees have completed extensive training on health and safety regulations and the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Employees will be provided with all forms of required PPE, including (but not limited to) masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes.
- Pepper’s requires employees to take their temperature prior to each shift and to stay home if they have a fever and/or are symptomatic.
- Employees will not go to clients’ homes if anyone in their household is displaying symptoms.
- We have a COVID-19 supervisor to ensure all safety guidelines are being followed by employees.
- Employees will practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Employees will clean and disinfect high traffic areas on a regular basis.
- Employees will frequently wash their hands following the guidelines.
- Employees will wear masks while a household member is in the same room as them.
What we need from our clients:
- Communicate with your personal assistants prior to their arrival if any household members are showing COVID-19 symptoms or have a fever.
- When possible relocate household members to areas away from a personal assistant while they are in the home.
- Practice social distancing. Maintain at least a 6 foot distance from your personal assistant at all times.
- If any household members need to be in the same room as their personal assistant they must wear a mask.
- Provide hand soap and paper towels near sinks so your personal assistants can complete frequent hand washing.
Pepper’s is confident in the guidelines set forth by the State of Washington and we will continue to follow them until further notice.