Updated: August 31, 2023
As the coronavirus pandemic enters its third year, the health of our employees and clients remains our top priority. We are committed to following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 guidelines along with applicable requirements from state and local health authorities.
We recognize that guidance and requirements are constantly changing and will continue to align our processes with the current guidance.
Here is what Pepper’s and our personal assistants are doing to ensure the health and safety of our team and clients amid COVID-19 and related variants:
- Employees will communicate prior to working in client homes if any household members are showing COVID-19 symptoms, is considered a close contact of a positive case, or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- In the event that an employee tests positive for COVID, they will follow CDC testing and isolation guidance
What we need from our clients:
- Communicate with your personal assistants prior to their arrival if any household members are showing COVID-19 symptoms, is considered a close contact of a positive case, or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Follow CDC testing and isolation guidance for household members experiencing symptoms or are close contacts of confirmed COVID cases.
- When possible, relocate household members to areas away from a personal assistant while they are in the home.
Questions? Contact us today!